Originally Posted by Karl Hungus
I too would like to thank Mark, Raymond, and the rest of the gang for a great tourney. I'll be sporting my shirt and towel all summer. Looking forward to FSO!
I will have to actually give feedback on how the tourney was from an actual outsiders perspective.
Negs. And pos.
1. No stamped ray sieck discs. Really even for sale or 1 in the players Pack would have been nice. Instead I get a roc. and no mini disc either its no more than $5 a mini.
1. A dry fit and a towel. Great to have in the players pack. Your ladies had my name on my bag so check in was easy.
2. I am an intermediate player from eastern wa. Cheap if I have ever seen one ran on script money for divisions. Go talk to the TD of the aloha and learn how to budget to make it possible for people who travel 200+ miles who get 1st-half the field to get script. I was 13th in aloha and got $9 of script, yeah not a lot but it was something plus I would be more inclined to purchase something. Seriously it's also something that makes int and adv from Eastern WA want to come play over there.
2. Trophies were neat for the top player.
3. The games portion and side events were ran poorly. No coordination on who's in charge you have 6 events going on at once. Again structure...
3. You had these games which was awesome because I have neverhad mini, speed, or t.r.c.
Overall if this wasn't part of the w.s.s. then I would not have come. And it really makes me not want to play fso because of my experience with this tourney. Good luck next year