Just in time for spring, we're planning a work party to finish up the course changes that were begun last fall. On the to do list:
- Concrete pads for holes 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9
- New pad locations for holes 3 and 7 to make tougher / more interesting shots
- Minor adjustment to pad on hole 9 - move back slightly and level. Build small retaining wall to prevent erosion.
- Fairway work on hole 8. Trim bushes and trees to create fairway. Remove invasive ivy and blackberry.
- Install basket for hole 8.
- Remove unused collars (hole 3, 7, and 9). Possibly move them to new locations.
- Move sign from old hole 7 to new hole 8.
- Spread chips on walkout paths and hole 8 fairway.
- Trim bushes around pad 7.
As you can see, that's a pretty do-able list. We're hoping to have some of the teepads prepped ahead of time, but there will still be a lot to do. The work will be a lot faster with volunteer, so please come on out.
Saturday, March 16
Orchard Park DGC
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM